Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kids!

If you ever had the chance to be in a 4 hour flight, surrounded by cutesy litte uns, you know the pain. But one little girl was the silver lining during one of my recent trips. Enjoy!

Kutty: Mommy. its haloween tomorrow.

Mom: No honey. haloween doesn't come in summer.

Kutty: No mommy. it is.

Mom: Why do you say that honey? Are you in a rush to get summer over with so
you can get back to school?

Kutty: yeah so I can go to college.

Mom: Oh.. there is lots of time for that. you have 14 more years before you
can go to college.

Kutty: What do people do after college.

Mom: They go to work. Do you know what do you want to work as?

Kutty: ..

Kutty: I want to buy stuff.

Mom: What do you mean?

Kutty: I want to buy stuff for people. (I am grinning now. yeah. my kind of
girl)

Mom: So you want to be a professional shopper?

Kutty: yeah.

Kutty: (after some time) Mommy. I think I might be a wife.

Mom: silence..

(I coudnt control myself beyond this. I burst out laughing)

1 comment:

Sugavan said...

is that 'kutty's' name Preetha by any chance?...heheh